Desert Hot Springs, CA, 92240
Joined on July, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 10 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationUniversity of California, Riverside:
- Pre-Medical Post-Baccalaureate (2011-2012)
- B.S. Neuroscience (06/2010)
Experience- SES Tutor for Oxford Tutoring:
- was mainly targeted at k-8 students; in home private tutoring that was under contract for each individual student.
- In my previous jobs although they were relevant to my ultimate career goal (tissue procurement to medicine), it just wasn't the most inviting, fulfilling or motivating environment for me. I needed a more intellectually engaging environment. That led to my application to Oxford Tutoring.
- Although teaching is not in my immediate plans as a young professional (I plan to teach when I am older, when I have much to teach) I have had a good track record with Oxford and I am able to present material in a fun and engaging way. This was clear in the presentation I developed with a group of undergraduates aiming to improve neuroscience literacy in high school students.
- I also have prior laboratory research experience and gained knowledge from developing and maintaining my own research project.
HobbiesI enjoy keeping active and staying healthy; I enjoy trail running, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, salsa dancing. It's tough to do but I've been trying to teach myself guitar. Aside from that I am a very easy to get along with type of person and have a great sense of humor and enjoy a good read.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.